Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Stunning Game!

Wonderfull fun game to play... Really did entertained me for hours! Superb game and great graphics and sound effects! Loved it! Keep up the good work!

JohnnySedona responds:

Thanks!

Enter The Dark Enter The Dark

Yep Good!

I love the talking synths! I think its great and it deserves a higher score than what it is now. Great beats, I must say it's a good sounding track with lots of notes in it. Well, I have to go, so this is just a quick review!

DjThunderbass responds:

thanks man i know the stynths are pretty kool HUH? i use the gold saw and the platnium saw and well mostly all the saw synths there awsome

Kriz: Releashions Kriz: Releashions

A Review by Neil Landstrumm

It's A New Invention of Music Discoveries!!! A well masterpieced track, I am sure be impressed with the great skills that count into this! It flows wonderfully, 100%, absolutely nothing wrong with it! Just pure brilliants. Keep up the great work and Im hoping to hear more from you!

Kr1z responds:

woot awesome review :D thx!!

Boulevard of Broken Dreams rmx Boulevard of Broken Dreams rmx

Nicely Done! JOB WELL DONE!

Most effectiveness! Wonderfull, nicely done, great sound track. I'm really impressed with the skill that got into it! I knew and I've heard this song before but never knew the name of it, and wow, as I heard from the remix, this pure awesomness! Well, keep up the good work.